<

« Home

New Site Under Construction....

I have begun creating beautiful beaded jewelry for sale. Each piece is custom designed and created with a specific purpose! To promote awareness for organ donation. My son, when he was 7 was pronounced dead barely 20 hours from the time of the car accident. 6 people are "spreading their wings" now because of him. He blessed people even in his death. I am proud to say that I to will be a donor (God willing everything still works!) when my time comes. I once heard or saw this phrase:

Heaven don't need em'
But it's hell without em'


Please leave me a comment if you are a recipient or the family member of a donor or recipient! I'd love to hear from you.

Blessings and prayers,
Praynlady




I HOPE TO HAVE THIS BLOG UP AND RUNNING WITHIN THE WEEK. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR REALLY BEAUTIFUL GIFTS WITH A SPECIAL MESSAGE. THANKS COLLEEN


YOU CAN SEE SOME OF THE ITEMS AT

I am using technorati. Technorati Profile

Colleen, just wanted to let you know that the braclets are beautiful and thanks so much for the ones for the girls, they love them. Most of my family are registered organ donors including me. When my greatgrandmother passed away in 1997 we donated everything we could. It is a blessing to know that others can continue to live thanks to the giving of organs. Hope this works out well for you, maybe when my schedule frees up some I could help you with the making of the peices.
Love,
Debbie

Hello "little cousin" Kathryn Colleen,
I love your blog and the idea behind "Chasing Butterflies". I have been a registered donor for years. I would like to order a pair of earrings and will send you a separate e-mail.
Love from your "big cousin" in Virginia, Kathryn Ann

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm praynlady
  • From West Columbia, TEXAS, United States
  • I am a prayer warrior. I am the wife of ONE TERRIFIC MAN, the mother of 3 beautiful children, 2 daughters here on earth and one son who lives with Jesus. I am here to help and to serve any way I can. I WANT TO LIVE, LAUGH AND LOVE LIKE I WAS DYING!!
My profile

John's Christian Music Codes Subscribe with Bloglines

  • PRAYNLADYS BLESSINGS
  • CHASING BUTTERFLIES
  • Kendra Toscano
  • Paul & Marlissa
  • Jakebs Blog
  • Nueva Criatura
  • Angelic Devotionals
  • A Little Rose
  • Jenny Hintze
  • Addie's Blog
  • Lizanne
  • A Stay At Home Mom
  • Partners in Prayer for our Prodigals
  • Space Bats
  • Haply Thinking
  • Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
    Links

    Previous posts