<

« Home | Chasing Butterflies » | New Site Under Construction.... »

ONLY A WEEK?...

Tomorrow I am beginning a one week break from reality! heehee
I will be going places, doing things with my family, and missing Ian while we are out.
I will continue to monitor my email and this site, so please leave messages or email me with your orders. I will keep my price sheet handy so that I can get back to you as quickly as possible.
Please have a safe and happy weekend,
Sign a donor card,
And be grateful to God for his many blessings!
Please scroll down to see the items we have available at this time.
More will be added as soon as possible.
I am working on making 2 columns so that the length is not an issue!
Patience please!
THE NUMBERS ARE MESSED UP FROM ATTEMPTING TO DOUBLE THE COLUMNS. IT IS AFFECTING THE SIZE, THE COLOR AND THE PICTURE SPACE. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SECOND NUMBER ON THE LINE WILL GO TO THE SECOND PICTURE. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS, JUST GIVE ME THE NUMBERS AND A BRIEF DESCRIPTION. THANKS AND SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

About me

  • I'm praynlady
  • From West Columbia, TEXAS, United States
  • I am a prayer warrior. I am the wife of ONE TERRIFIC MAN, the mother of 3 beautiful children, 2 daughters here on earth and one son who lives with Jesus. I am here to help and to serve any way I can. I WANT TO LIVE, LAUGH AND LOVE LIKE I WAS DYING!!
My profile

John's Christian Music Codes Subscribe with Bloglines

  • PRAYNLADYS BLESSINGS
  • CHASING BUTTERFLIES
  • Kendra Toscano
  • Paul & Marlissa
  • Jakebs Blog
  • Nueva Criatura
  • Angelic Devotionals
  • A Little Rose
  • Jenny Hintze
  • Addie's Blog
  • Lizanne
  • A Stay At Home Mom
  • Partners in Prayer for our Prodigals
  • Space Bats
  • Haply Thinking
  • Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
    Links