<

« Home | My First Showing.... » | Some Current Add Ons » | Updated List coming soon... » | ONLY A WEEK?... » | Chasing Butterflies » | New Site Under Construction.... »

I'VE FINALLY DONE IT.......

I've finally done it.......
I bought my own domain and website!!!
I am sooooooo excited!
Please log onto
and leave me a question or a comment! I'd love to know that you visited. I would appreciate any forwarding of the website to anyone you know, as the more hits it recieves, the more search engines will add it to the search pings. Thank you all and God bless. I will probably not be adding anymore to this blog as the website, which is still under construction will be taking up alot of my time. I will, however, continue to update my original blog,
when my computer allows me to.
It is on the fritz right now and is not really cooperating with me willingly. I hope to have the problems erradicated soon!
God Bless,
Blessings and Hugs,
Colleen

About me

  • I'm praynlady
  • From West Columbia, TEXAS, United States
  • I am a prayer warrior. I am the wife of ONE TERRIFIC MAN, the mother of 3 beautiful children, 2 daughters here on earth and one son who lives with Jesus. I am here to help and to serve any way I can. I WANT TO LIVE, LAUGH AND LOVE LIKE I WAS DYING!!
My profile

John's Christian Music Codes Subscribe with Bloglines

  • PRAYNLADYS BLESSINGS
  • CHASING BUTTERFLIES
  • Kendra Toscano
  • Paul & Marlissa
  • Jakebs Blog
  • Nueva Criatura
  • Angelic Devotionals
  • A Little Rose
  • Jenny Hintze
  • Addie's Blog
  • Lizanne
  • A Stay At Home Mom
  • Partners in Prayer for our Prodigals
  • Space Bats
  • Haply Thinking
  • Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
    Links